Full-time WACOT Limited: Automation Engineer Vacancy
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
The Job : Automation Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job category: Engineering
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Maintain all software of PLC, machineries HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedules as per OEM/as per Site Conditions and tracking performance.
- Overall responsibility for identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND – Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferably in Rice or grain processing
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Expert in Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Micro controllers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is added advantage.
- Good communication and team work skills
How To Apply