Full-time Video Editor at Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria is Nigeria’s No.1 information portal and one of the fastest growing online platforms in Nigeria. We provide content across all verticals and run the largest social media platforms in Nigeria.
In order to push our continued growth and success, we require a talented and resourceful individual to fill the role stated out below:
The Job :Video Editor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Edit videos and insert appropriate images, text, dialogue, music and sound effects.
- Assemble recorded video into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
- Choose the necessary audio and visual effects required to complete films.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year video editing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually to achieve set goals.
- Applications for video editor internships are also accepted.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be ‘Application for Video Editor Position’ and the body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.