Trainee Trainee Aircraft Inspector at Air Peace Limited
Air Peace Limited is an airline company that is ever dependable through the creation of seamless connections and network options for our domestic, regional and international markets.
The Job : Trainee Aircraft Inspector
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: Chief Inspector
Department: Human Resources
- The trainee Aircraft Inspector assist the Chief Inspector in the inspection of aircraft, maintenance procedures to ensure conformance to safety regulations.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Ascertain that all inspections are performed on all completed work before aircraft is released to service, and the appropriate inspection & maintenance records, reports and forms required for such release are properly executed.
- Ensuring that inspection standards, methods and procedures used by the contracted AMO / maintenance Engineers are in compliance with all applicable Nig.CARs part 9 and manufacturers recommendations.
- Ascertain that parts are properly identified and tagged
- Ensure that no defective or un-airworthy parts are installed on any aircraft or component.
- Responsible for reporting suspected unapproved parts to the authorities in accordance with applicable Nig.NCARs
- performs periodic checks of all inspection tools and calibration of precision test equipment as specified in their respective manuals.
- Ensure airline acquires and maintains technical data on all the units overhauled or repaired by contracted AMOs.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems, in order to ensure adherence to standards and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports.
- Inspect new, repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects, and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards, using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments.
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- An aircraft maintenance engineers (AME) license with Air-frame and Power plant ratings.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in maintaining B737, B-777, EMB-145 including 1 year in the capacity of returning aircraft to service.
Competencies and Key Requirement:
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Safety management
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent Creativity & Innovative skills
- High level of personal credibility
- Result oriented
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]