Full-time Shared Services Lead at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
The Job : Shared Services Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Shared Services Lead who would partner with the business to deliver best-in-class service (the one Airtel experience) to employees and implement and monitor Human Resource Operations’ service delivery strategy.
Succesful candudate will:
- Wholly own and manage OpCo Oracle ERP HRMS instance. Providing functional support, data entry, training, troubleshooting and guidance for the Oracle Human Resources Information System.
- Support Payroll activities
- Monthly HR Financial and Budget reporting
- Manage employee benefits such as airtime and data allocation, medical administration, celebratory voucher issuance and staff mobile handset issuance
- Lead the strategy and implementation of employee e-filing system for Africa
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR /Business/IT or related field
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS
- 1 – 3 years of Human Resources and Administration experience in a multinational business environment in an HR Generalist role
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Very good understanding of state and federal tax legislation
- Numerate and Artistic skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Skills in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Creative, forward thinker
How To Apply