Full-time Sellafield Energy: Head HR (Policy, Compensation & Systems) Recruitment
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
The Job :Head HR (Policy, Compensation & Systems)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our client is an Oil & Gas EPCI Company that was incorporated in 1992. They currently have an opening for a Head, HR (Policy, compensations & Benefits) in Port Harcourt that would Report to the Group Head, HR.
- Driving HR policy development and implementation in the organisation
- Manage compensation and benefits systems/programs, and cascade to employees
- Keep abreast of employment legislation and regulations and evaluate/interpret their impact on the organisation’s HR policy and compensation practices
- Manage HR payroll and employee data/records, and prepare the organisation for transition into SAP HR/Payroll ERP environment
- Oversee employee relations and communications
- Contribute to efficient HR practices and professionalism across the HR function
- Minimum BSc in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related fields
- HR professional qualification/certification
- Skill/experience in using an HR ERP system (preferably SAP HR/Payroll)
- 6-8 years generalist experience in Human Resources Management, with at least 2-3 years’ experience in policy, compensation and benefits management in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Challenging career prospects in a dynamic and growing industry sector
- Benefits include comprehensive life insurance, pension contribution, and medical for self + family, among others.
How To Apply
Applicants should end CVs to [email protected]