Full-time SAP Nigeria: Presales Senior Specialist Recruitment
We provide provides a comprehensive range of services for industrial plants and facilities include Space Planners and Interior …
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition ID: 182163
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Consulting, SAP, Pre-Sales, Technology, Engineering, Sales
- The primary purpose of the Senior Solution Sales Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal.
- In order to achieve this goal, the Senior Solution Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy.
- The Senior Solution Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all of SAP’s targeted line of business solutions (CRM, HCM, SCM, GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory.
- It is expected that the Senior Solution Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the SAP executive team.
Expectations and Tasks
- Works with the Sales Manager and team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Works with the Regional VAT to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals
- Works to uncover and run sales cycles based opportunities as directed by the Regional Sales Lead
- Works with VAT team on sales campaigns
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts
- Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Sales Product Solution Knowledge
- Consulting experience on SAP ERP implementation: with SAP ASAP and Activate methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Proven track record in target achievement.
How To Apply