Full-time Receipt Boarding Officers at Petronomics Limited
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
The Job : Receipt Boarding Officers
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan monthly barge receipts with Terminal team and clients to ensure smooth interface for receipt operation.
- Handle vessel/barge documentation; prepare inward/outward manifest, vessel clearance and other unloading/loading documents in a timely manner.
- Facilitate smooth vessel/barge anchorage to the Jetty. Liaise with Safety Coordinator on all safety requirements to ensure safe berthing.
- Ensure smooth interface between the terminal and the vessel crew on vessel/barge unloading/loading operation.
- Plan and Review weekly receipt program. Liaise with Product Coordinator on terminal stock capacity
- Adequately plan resources for vessel/barge arrival/departure.
- Monitor vessel/barge loading and unloading operation. Keep adequate record of arrival and departure.
- Prepare/update daily records of vessel/barge operation.
- Ensure optimum utilization of Jetty and Jetty installations.
- Ensure improved workflow efficiency at the Jetty.
- Carry out any other assignment as assigned.
Academic Qualification and Experience Required
- A University Degree in Engineering or any related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Jetty Operations or Terminal Operations
- Additional certifications and/or relevant experience with training certificates will be added advantage.
- Very attractive & competitive
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Receipt Boarding Officer” as subject and without this, the application will not be processed.