Full-time Ralds & Agate Limited: Security Operations Center Manager Vacancy
Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
The Job :Security Operations Center Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manage SOC team of analysts
- Foster relationships with industry partners and customers to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response
- Manage team efforts to monitor for security events and provide first and final escalation analysis
- Lead team in next-generation firewall (NGFW), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and SIEM management, maintaining and improving organization defensive controls
- Lead staff in proactive change management for defensive controls and maintaining an effective defense for clients over time.
- Bachelors degree of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant degree;
- At least 5 years hands on experience configuring and working with Information Technology Systems.
- Technical Certifications: Current, relative industry certifications and continuing education.
- Ability to clearly, calmly, verbally communicate with enough information that allows others to act.
- Ability to create documentation and process work flows.
- Ability to present information concisely and clearly.
- Expert understanding of network traffic, i.e., Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Internet traffic, and mail.
- Expert understanding of network architecture and protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, websites, databases, applications and operating system.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.