Full-time Rainoil Limited Ongoing Cv Submission
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
The Job : Marine Technical Superintendent
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To ensure the assigned vessels are technically operational and managed based on service requirement.
- Liaise with stakeholders on technical and operational matters including vessel performance, etc
- Attend to vessel dry docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair specifications for dry docking and maintenance.
- Provide and compile documented reports upon completion of dry docking, including summaries of works performed, operational budgets, and actual expenditures.
- Identify and source for technical and operational supplies required for the vessels and ensure the rates are most economical.
- Ensure that all copies of statutory, SOLAS and other equipment certificates (life rafts, compasses, etc) are properly maintained and documented
- Provide technical assistance and advice to ships both at home port and overseas.
- Perform evaluation for dry-docking, repair quotes and selection of shipyards for repair works, ship maintenance etc
- Perform monthly review of logs processes and attend to vessel inspections
- Monitor technical status of vessel with relation to class cert and survey
- Supervise contractors’ repair/maintenance of vessels
- Perform budgeting and cost control measures on ship spares and docking requirements
- Perform technical compliance audits and investigation on defects/failures on a regular scheduled basis to ensure conformance
- Work closely with the HSE Management team to ensure smooth and successful implementation of QHSE system and policies for the Division.
- Perform systematic review of recommended codes, guidelines and standards and ensure compliance with Quality & Safety Management standards
- Ensure and maintain vessels’ zero loss time accident record and to report all vessel incidents, Near Misses to prevent and eliminate potential incidents.
- Under take any other Technical related assignments as and when required.
How To Apply