Full-time Project Manager at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group:
Our primary focus is to provide facility management, project management and real estate development consultancy, training and professional services delivery support to corporate organisations and private investors with major real estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services while ensuring minimum total life cycle cost of the asset to the owner.
The Job : Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The project managers who provides support and insight of the project that works at the site are carried based on stipulated standard and ensuring that non-compliance are adequately reported to ensure conformance.
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractor, consultants and vendors to make sure they render services according to contract and agreements.
- Overseeing the costing and billing of Materials
- Assisting the Head of Project in leading the team.
- Providing Monitoring and Reporting Progress on work done on site.
- Developing a Budget for the project to be executed.
- Lead project team to achieve pre-defined objectives
- Develop project scopes and objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders
- Develop detailed project plan to track project progress
- Review all project documentation from project stakeholders (consultants, contractors etc.)
- Measure project performance using acceptable and appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manage communication within project team and stakeholders
- Perform risk identification and management on project
- Advise management/sponsor on project issues as required
- Create and manage comprehensive project documentations
- Track and monitor project performance vis a vis quality, cost and schedule.
- Initiate and Conduct project meetings
- Advise C&P on procurement issues
- Advise C&P on tendering, tender analysis and awards of contract
- Write and share project report periodically.
- Mentor, guide and appraise project team members.
Skillset and Profile
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong project management knowledge and skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Excellent learning and transferable skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Great educational background, preferably in engineering
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Solid technical background, with understanding of project management software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
How To Apply
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]