Full-time Philips Ongoing Cv Submission
Philips – For 124 years, Philips has been a leader in building and shaping markets with our meaningful innovations. We have always been guided by our passion to improve people’s lives – true to our vision of making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation.
The Job : Business Development Manager, Nigeria (Health Systems)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop and execute the strategic and tactical sales plans to exceed financial targets that include sales of solutions as well as to support account managers in driving overall business and product deals by providing clinical and technical expertise on solutions across the accounts.
This position will be reporting to the Sales Manager, Health Systems West Africa.
- Knowledge expert of configured / customized solutions. Supports account managers in driving overall business and deal support by providing clinical and technical expertise on the solution across the accounts.
- Understand the business opportunities and assist district / region sales leaders, and account managers in driving visibility of the business. Identify new opportunities together with the account manager.
- Assist account managers in driving overall business and deal support, understands competitive positioning and value proposition of solutions, and coordinates positioning and qualification. Support account managers on the sales process with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer’s specific need.
- Participates in defining and controlling of the implementation of the business policy, pricing strategy and configuration to be sold to the customer according to established guidelines.
- Work together with account managers, to inform and recommend customers on the latest technological innovations developed and its associated configurations, including the possible upgrades of the installed base, attending the complaints and inquiries made, in order to obtain a higher level of customer satisfaction and contribute to achieve the sales targets.
- Assists account managers with customer presentations specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition. Understand and address competitive positioning and marketing strategy of respective solution.
- Supports the district managers in achievement of business goals including balanced selling, AOP attainment and validating forecasts.
- Partners with Marketing to with input on sales tools, pricing issues and competitive threats which enable
- Marketing to best support the Specialists and provide input to relevant BG/BIU.
- Prepares and delivers accurate business forecasting on a monthly via accurate lead and opportunity management.
- Monitor competition and changes in the industry, and provides effective feedback to the sales and marketing organizations that include suggestions for expanding offerings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Degree level education or equivalent
Product Knowledge (X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Patient Monitoring) is preferred
Understanding of local healthcare market
Experience in consultative sales and / or marketing in a B2C/B2B environment
Knowledge of channel structures
Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
We offer you a challenging position based in Lagos for our Nigeria market which is part of Philips Africa. You will work with different teams to provide best solutions to local customers across different product lines.
How To Apply