Full-time Operations Representative at LifeBank Nigeria
LifeBank is on a mission to save a million lives through ensuring adequate blood supplies, helping hospitals discover essential medical products, and delivering these products on time and in the right condition.
The Job : Operations Representative
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for prioritizing work and delegating tasks to ensure proper coverage of functions. (i.e. assist as part of a team in the overall management of call flow.)
- Supervise and coordinate day-to-day workflow in Operations.
- Monitors Operational activity to ensure that customer service and operations standards are met and maintained.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Responsible for the development and motivation of staff, and ensuring that they have the necessary resources to do their job.
- Identifying and implementing work efficiencies through process improvement techniques.
- Serve as the liaison between management and front-line agents. Champions the suggestions and concerns of the agents and works to ensure agents are fully engaged in the improvement of the service center.
- Review quality monitor of calls for agents and provide feedback and coaching to agents on their performance.
- Identify individual and group training needs and work with dedicated training team to implement a plan of action.
- Responsible for periodic management of entire shift (i.e. Nights and weekends).
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: BSc or HND in Business Management, Healthcare Management or Science related discipline
- Minimum experience: 3+ years of experience in supervisory position within the healthcare industry.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Must be knowledgeable of Management processes.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft office suite
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Passion for people
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves to fix things
- Cloud: Services & Products
- Highly organized and detailed
- Loves outdoor activities
- Has high energy levels
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- People management
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational skills
- Detail Oriented
- Problem resolution
- Work in the office on shift system.
- Some travel may be required.
How To Apply
Applicanns should send their detailed CV’s and Cover Letter to the “Human Resources Manager, LifeBank, via: [email protected]