Graduate Olam Nigeria: Graduate Engineering Trainee Scheme 2018
Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
The Job :Graduate Engineering Trainee Scheme 2018
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre Sales
- First degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second class upper grade.
- 0-1 year work experience
- Young and energetic
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
How To Apply