Full-time Non-Maximum Demand Metering Management Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Job : Non-Maximum Demand Metering Management Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reporting To: Head, Vigilance Strategy and Loss reduction
- Shall be responsible for Coordinating all NMD installation in line with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Analyze and monitor prepaid revenue trend. Revenue accounting and reporting.
- Prepaid Meters
- Provide leadership for the entire team on PPM accounts management on Ultima and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) and any other Energy management system as provided by the business and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure accurate and timely migrations of receivables from postpaid to pre-paid platforms.
- Create and Manage a complete and accurate Assets and customer Database, with proven evidence of reliability
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Review monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint compliance responsibilities for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter customers
- Perform analysis on power theft – analysis on all possible cases by using data for prepaid meter customers
- Provide delinquency report to vigilance team, based on customers with no/irregular vending pattern. E.g customers with zero vend, low vend, sparing vending pattern etc.
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD customer metering
- Joint responsibility for commercial loss reduction by guaranteeing the efficacy of all NMD metering infrastructures.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any field. Additional post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 – years post qualification experience with 3 – 5 years in a managerial role.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good Project management orientation
- Good knowledge of industry related regulations
- Revenue management
- Good Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- People Management
- Analytic aptitude
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Commitment to excel
How To Apply