Full-time Medsaf: Research and Data Pharmacist Vacancy
Medsaf is a global organization with a headquarter in the United States and a presence in Nigeria. We believe that quality medication is a fundamental human right. Medsaf is a curated medication marketplace for African hospitals and pharmacies. We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies and hospitals, using our Medsaf platform. Our platform provides hospitals and pharmacies with access to credit, inventory management and logistics. It’s a one-stop procurement service!
The Job :Research and Data Pharmacist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are currently looking for a Research and Data Pharmacist (M/F) to join our team in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The key purpose of this job role is to grow our product offerings.
Want to be our next revolutionary?
- If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position!
Do you have what it takes?
- Completed University degree in Pharmacy and a registered pharmacist.
- Preferably experience in clinical research and data analysis and clinical writing.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English.
How To Apply