Full-time Marriott International Job Opening
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The Job : Electrician Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 18001V14
Job Category: Health Care Services
Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Answer patients’ questions and determine how to assist them. Record patient symptoms, medical information, and changes in condition
- Make referrals if necessary. Measure and record patients’ vital signs. Recommend and implement patient care plans and interventions based on assessment of patient conditions. Administer medications or start intravenous fluids, and note times and amounts
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures/blood pressures, cleaning/dressing wounds, massaging muscles, or delivering hot/cold applications. Administer emergency treatment for injuries/illnesses; arrange medical care if necessary
- Inform employer/employees of health problems to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks
- Record, store, and maintain guests’ assessment and counseling information
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional area, seek additional information when presented with unfamiliar situations; participate in ongoing professional development.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; use proper equipment; wear appropriate personal protective clothing. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Discuss work topics discreetly and quietly; speak with others using clear and professional language
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards/policies and external regulations
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
How To Apply