Trainee KPMG Nigeria: Tax Graduate Trainee Vacancy
KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a formal retail outlet who offers its customers a world class shopping experience. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite experience and desired attributes, our Client seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the role of:
The Job :Tax Graduate Trainee
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Auto req ID: 9812BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) in ONE sitting.
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications will not be considered for this position) .
- Law graduates must have both a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree at first/ undergraduate degree and also at Law school .
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
How To Apply