Full-time Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR): Senior Project Engineer Recruitment
Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR) is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses: Government Services, Technology & Consulting and Engineering & Construction.
The Job : Senior Project Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for all phases of project planning and execution.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Has responsibility for day to day contact and communication with the client and focuses on providing client satisfaction.
- Provides the primary focal point for interdisciplinary coordination for all engineering and design activities as they are required for assigned area.
- Responsible for timely production of all engineering deliverables within his/her assigned area.
- Responsible for clarifying and/or expanding work scope definition as it applies to the assigned area of engineering design and equipment procurement.
- Responsible to establish detailed plans for the assigned area of engineering design development within project established parameters.
- Responsible to engineering management for accurate reporting of the assigned area of engineering progress and identification of progress constraints requiring action by the project.
- Responsible for communicating with project and engineering management to ensure that project expectations for the assigned area of engineering are clearly identified and met.
- Responsible to review the work performed by the assigned area engineering disciplines to ensure consistency with project requirements and that appropriate discipline input is included in final documents.
- Responsible to demonstrate and reinforce good management principles and behaviour to the engineering disciplines.
- Responsible to ensure that ideas that improve the project cost/risk position are encouraged and presented to engineering management for consideration.
- Responsible to communicate and reinforce the project principles and key objectives to the engineering disciplines.
- Extensive project engineering experience required for projects including LNG and Offshore Projects.
- Relevant experience as a focal point for interdisciplinary coordination for all engineering and design activities.
- Relevant experience as a focal point for the Client on all phases of project planning and execution.
- Degree in Engineering.
How To Apply