Full-time Infostrategy Technology: Sales/ Marketing Team Lead Recruitment
Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement.
The Job: Sales/ Marketing Team Lead
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/003
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the Sales/Marketing Team Lead will work to improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- S/He will provide an in depth support in defining long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer and vendor relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals; and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions while exceeding the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Accountable for overall sales/business performance of the unit.
- Develop and execute the marketing and sales plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key vendors, customers, and stakeholders.
- Generate monthly, weekly and annual sales report for the Organization.
- Increase the acquisition of vendors and ensure that the retention rate is always high.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential vendors and users to sign up with the organization.
- Ensure market expansion, penetration and coverage of the entire market
- Responsible for training sales/marketing executives
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives to promote the company’s products and services to its target market.
- Strategically plan, develop and implement pipeline for new vendors and customers to flow into the organization.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance vendor sign ups and sales volume.
- Motivating and driving sales/marketing team for target achievement.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the organization can provide and the organizations competitors
- Interface, create and maintain rapport with new and existing vendors and customers; and also market the organization’s products and services to the public.
- Monitoring and drive sales on a regular basis.
- Drives available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed.
- Supervise and support the production of all adverting materials, designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- Assist in the improvement of customer satisfaction and solves elevated customer issues in relation to product.
- Prospect for new vendors and customers by networking, cold calling or any other means of generating interest from potential vendors.
- Keep a database of all vendors and customers, product or service offered to them while maintaining a comprehensive report for review as directed from time to time
- Recommends marketing process changes that will improve organizational productivity.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Social Sciences or any related field
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in an IT Technology, Digital and Prints firm; in a managerial position driving a team
- Previous record of Sales portfolio/ accounts generated
- Exceptional Writing and Editing Skills
- Internet and Social Media Savvy
- Ability to meet and surpass targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Negotiation and Persuasive skill
- Ability to present concepts and support rationale behind given solution
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- “Can-do” attitude and flexibility; ability to respond quickly with strong client service orientation
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to identify the right audience and prospect.
- Aggressive achiever, fast learner and culturally adaptable
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a single Word Document to:[email protected] The subject of the mail should be the Job Title – Job Code.