Full-time IFFCO: Manager-HR (Africa) Vacancy
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based international group which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediaries and services.
Our business is broadly segmented as: Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats and Agri Foods.Packaging, Sales and Distribution. Supported by over thirty three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide
The Job :Manager-HR (Africa)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 3182
- Manager HR is to partner with business leaders to facilitate achievement of optimum business results and to deliver sustainable talent pipeline and to secure an engaging and distinctive culture based on IFFCO values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a single point of contact for internal customers
- Support internal customers in achieving their Business Goals
- Help HR COE’s to deliver state-of-the-art HR Processes
- Provide feedback on all HR processes, procedures and initiatives
- Lead change management projects
- Act as the project manager for large cross-functional change management projects
- Develop succession plans & manage the performance management cycle
- Being the contributing team member of HR Projects
- Design cross-functional development programs in cooperation with COE L&D
- Keep HR processes in full compliance with the legal & regulatory framework
- Design robust succession pipelines and support the talent management
- Act as independent advisor for employees in tough situations
- Ensure deployment and execution of all HR programs, policies and process in all the BUs under coverage
- Be responsible in developing the Manpower Planning in respect of managers and workers in consonance with the organization structure templates, job classification and bands and in line with the business plans and budgets.
- Timely Recruitment for vacant positions in view of anticipated attrition and contract terminations
- Induction of Graduate Trainees to build talent pipeline
- Ensure full compliance with the Law/Code of Conduct/Ethic Policy by all employees.
- Ensure the contractual performance for Housekeeping, Residence camps, transportation, security, including welfare measures at an optimum cost
- Maintain productive relationship with Labor, Health, Police, and Municipality.
- Be a role model, coach, mentor the team.
- Full implementation of IFFCO Values (PIECE), Vision and Policies.
- Cost Optimization – Head Count numbers, Manpower Cost, Attrition, Leaves, Over Time, Absenteeism.
- Productivity – HC Vs Volume, HC Vs Wage Bill
- Building People Capabilities – Training Man-days, Recruitment Cycles, Diversity Index, Employee Engagement initiatives, Succession Management and Talent Management
- Ad-hoc Project Management and Execution
- Administration – facility and assets management, visa and other required cards application and renewal.
- Minimum under graduate, preferable an MBA in HR from a recognized university.
Work experience Requirement:
- Standard Work Experience required:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as HR Generalist in mid -large sized organization.
- Strong understanding of local labor laws.
- Experience of working in multi geographies/multi cultural environment.
- Minimum 8-10 years in Africa exp, understanding the culture and local practice.
Specific Work Experience required:
- Essential Desirable:
- Hands-on experience of running the entire human resources fucntion for both white and blue coler employees in a manufacturing and/or FMCG business for minimum 3 Years.
- Driving Results
- Self and Team Management
- Conflict Management
- Ownership and Accountability
- Planning & Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Talent Acquisition
- Succession Management and Career Framework
- Talent Development
- Business Financials
- HR Technology
- Regulatory Compliance
- Performance Management
- HR Policies and Processes.
How To Apply