Full-time IFFCO: Industrial Sales Manager Vacancy
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based international group which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediaries and services.
Our business is broadly segmented as: Impulse Foods, Oils, Fats and Agri Foods.Packaging, Sales and Distribution. Supported by over thirty three manufacturing sites in eleven countries and over twenty offices worldwide
The Job : Industrial Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 3684
- To develop the sales and distribution strategy in conjunction with the CEO and oversee the monthly and annual modern trade/General trade channel sales, thus ensuring that the organization achieves its sales volume, value, outlet coverage and profitability targets.
- Set and develop the annual and monthly sales plan, Products, Volume and value wise in consonance with strategic objectives of the company
- To ensure range selling and productivity of sales calls.
- To administer the credit policy of the company and ensure collections within the Specified credit limits.
- Establish sales forecasting & strategic plan to ensure sales & profitability of products, lines, services, analyzing business developments &monitoring market trends. Preparation of short & long term sales forecast based on analysis of market potential, competitive activities and economic trends
- To ensure customer relationships and service levels in term of order fulfillment, merchandising, in shop promos, frequency of service and complaints handling.
- For feedback & data capturing for new product introduction.
- To Identify and exploit market opportunities for spikes in sales volumes as also combat competitor activity through appropriately designed sales promotion activity in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- To periodically review performance of Area Sales Managers, Key Account Manager, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers with the objective of improving performance, analyzing opportunities and building greater result orientation.
- To ensure adequate pipeline of talent and skills for succession by designing and activating a field force career path and plan in collaboration with Unit HR.
- Evaluate the financial aspect of product development, such as budget, expenditures, research, development appropriations, return on investment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and develop the sales strategy to enhance the sales portfolio and ncrease the bottom line
- Develop annual and monthly product, volume and value wise sales plan in alignment with the sales strategy
- Oversee development of strong relationships with key clients across GT and MT channels
- Develop mechanisms and strategies to ensure appropriate sales numbers are met for new product / SKU launches
- Ensure achievement of sales targets, support in developing the sales forecast and design mechanisms to achieve the same
- Ensure adherence to the budgets for the region and track the return on investments and the rebates on an ongoing basis
- Manage the route and channel wise profit and loss for the sales operations
- Analyse MIS data on stocks, consumption patterns, costs and regularly track compliance with the budgets
- Ensure adherence to the credit policy and follow up with dealers/customers on a regular basis to ensure timely collection of dues in alignment with the credit limit, collection target plan and timelines
- Develop distribution plans aimed at enhancing reach of distribution (numeric distribution) along with quality of distribution (weighted distribution) and help achieve market share
- Establish mechanisms for getting the required input & feedback from customers to develop an overall understanding of customer requirements and resolve customer complaints within specified timelines
- Perform weekly review of the General Trade and Modern Trade businesses and visit the key customers on a frequent basis
- Lead key customer discussions on the business performance and explore options for further revenue generation from new and existing customers
- Develop systems for periodic stocktaking from Sales Representatives on sales, stocks/ inventory, consumption patterns, sales accounting and costs to track compliance with budgets
- Ensure proper accounting for the sales and distribution activities, report the daily numbers to the CEO and prepare regular reports on sales performance for the Board reviews
- Plan promotional activities in the region in coordination with Marketing Services to improve sales
- Encourage and reward innovative product promotion, positioning and branding techniques
- Lead the health and safety initiatives and promote a robust Health and Safety culture at the remote site
- Periodically review performance of Area Sales Managers, Key Account Manager, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers with the objective of improving performance, analysing opportunities and building greater result orientation
- Identify business development opportunities with a view to increase market share and enhance profitability for the business unit
- Survey markets for emerging trends, competitor information, market share and manufacturing capabilities and identify new business opportunities to enter into to drive business growth
- Support the marketing team in creation of brand strategy, improvement of the brand image of the existing products and launch of new brands/products in the markets.
- Participate in trade shows, industry sales forum events and promotional activities and support the production mangers, advertisers and developers in marketing the company services and products
- Allocate work to subordinates, nominate for training as per guidelines, conduct performance reviews and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency.
- % adherence to sales targets
- % adherence to collection targets
- Days sales outstanding / receivables
- Bill productivity
- % reduction in the operating costs
- Effective coverage
- Customer satisfaction score
- % adherence to On-Shelf Availability targets
Key Performance Indicators
- Net Contribution /MT
- NPD contribution /MT
- Debtor Days Avg. xx Days
- Reduce overdue to ZERO
- Achieve Sales volume of xx MT
- Accurate forecast – xx Accuracy
- Setup KPI for each team member
- Achieve tons /Head xx MT
- (HDSA) 10-15/(MMSA ) 8 -10 Years of relevant functional experience in reputed Companies, in the relevant Industry/Sector.
- Commensurate Technical or functional qualification with a Management Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing from a reputed Business School.
- Master’s in Business Administration with specialization in General Management from a reputed University is preferred
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 7+ years of Sales & Distribution experience preferably in FMCG industry
- Knowledge of Arabic and English is a must
- Experience of working in Middle-East is preferred
- Change Management
- Oracle/SAP ERP
- Consumer Behaviour B2B and B2C
- Sales and Distribution Strategy Management
- Building Relationships
- Ownership and Accountability
- Conflict Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Knowledge of Socio, Geopolitical and Economical Issues
- Financial Acumen
- Knowledge of International and/or Local Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge of Value Chain Management
- Driving Results
- Planning & Decision Making
- Self and Team Management
- Business Acumen.
How To Apply