Full-time Graduate Human Resource Executive at the War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative
War Against Chronic Diseases Initiative is an initiative targeted to reduce the rate of people suffering and dying as a result of chronic diseases in Africa, chronic disease like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, stroke, cancer etc especially in the rural areas where awareness is low and access to health care facility is nothing to zero.
The Job : Graduate Human Resource Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]