Full-time General Electric (GE) Nigeria Ongoing Job Opening
General Electric (GE), GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Job : Services Specialist – On Site Services
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 3133157
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Measurement & Controls
- All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers’ site/property.
- These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
- All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities able to be performed at customer site. Includes onsite machining, NDT, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics.
- Major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures. Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- This position may involve demanding physical requirements and work in offshore/onshore remote locations, where access to medical care is not consistent, and weather conditions extreme.
- The applicant may be required to undergo fit for duty medical exams.
How To Apply