Full-time Ericsson Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment, Lagos
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The Job : Implementation Management,Ericsson Nigeria
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Category: Management Jobs,
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Implementation Management has a leading and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- The job role is used for Wireline, Wireless and Transmission, Network deployment and can be adapted and used for managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
- It is responsible for management of activities and personnel both from Ericsson, customers and suppliers in accordance to Ericsson requirements and customer contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Organize and coordinate work
- Manage Roll Out
- Handle Work Orders And compensation
- Participate in sourcing activities
- Participate in Tender Phase
- Introduce new products and methods
- Acceptance Procedures
- Plan and follow-up of quality Assurance
- Manage Workforce
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Ericsson tools like PIwin, GASK and Site Handler
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
- Leading & Supervising
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
- Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or Engineering
- Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good coaching skills
- High degree of planning, organization, and executing skills
- Good communication and management skills
- High developed administration skills
- Cost awareness
- High social skill and awareness
How To Apply