Full-time Ericsson Nigeria: Accounts Manager Recruitment
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The Job : Accounts Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 245324
Job Stage: 7
- We are now looking for a Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customer’s business, operations and objectives.
- Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations.
- Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful.
- This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- You will be expected to manage the financials of your portfolio end to end, from pre-sales to delivery
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Drive all customer engagements for your portfolio and manage customers escalations when necessary.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the ICT industry
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience.
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented.
How To Apply