Full-time EFB Industries Limited: Machine Operator Recruitment
EFB Industries Limited was incorporated on 15th day of August, 2012 to engage in the business of manufacturing and processing of all aspects of palm oil products, to develop and own palm oil plantations and estates and to manufacture all food and non-food products of palm oil industry.
The Job : Machine Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ohafia, Abia
Job Status: Permanent
Reports to: Engineer
- To set up, maintain and operate machinery to assist with manufacturing, packaging and other steps along the production line.
- Work along an assembly path performing a specialized task that helps move the product towards the consumer market.
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Ensure the final product meets high-quality standards
- Maintains the machinery necessary to perform a specialized task.
- Operate the machinery safely and efficiently in line with industry standards and regulations.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- A Technical degree would be an added advantage.
- A Certification or License would be an added advantage.
- No experience needed.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the Palm Oil Industry and Safety Standards
- Physical stamina and strength
- Knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools Understanding of production procedures especially in the Palm Oil Industry.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and improve.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits.
How To Apply