Full-time EFB Industries Limited: Assistant Chief Engineer Recruitment
EFB Industries Limited was incorporated on 15th day of August, 2012 to engage in the business of manufacturing and processing of all aspects of palm oil products, to develop and own palm oil plantations and estates and to manufacture all food and non-food products of palm oil industry.
The Job :
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ohafia, Abia
Job Status: Permanent
Reports to: Chief Engineer
- To supervise the machine operators in the daily mill process operations which include process control, quality control, production control, water treatment, effluent treatment, occupational safety and housekeeping matters, adherence to company and industry standards, adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Keep records of their output and compare it with the production schedule.
- Prepare daily report and ensure Machine Operator’s log book is filled for proper shift handover.
- Issue Permit to Work for maintenance crew before any maintenance work is done in the processing plant.
- Ensure LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) system is properly implemented in the factory.
- Comply to all the quality standard practiced in the mill i.e. QMS 9001, OHSAS 18001 & EMS 14001.
- Supervise a team of workers, arrange their shifts and train them to work safely.
- Implement preventive maintenance program for all plant and machineries.
- Conduct daily briefings for all subordinates before starting work.
- Ensure all the Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Comply to all statutory requirements & regulations.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a palm oil mill.
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits.
How To Apply