Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Job : Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition code: NG153384VA
Direct Report: PMO/Results Management Lead
Business Unit: General
- Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation programme which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Nigeria’s power sector
- Key objectives of the reform programme include addressing gas to power challenges, competitive procurement of clean and conventional energy, utility distribution sector reform, and off-grid electricity access
- Ideally, the project will enable 10,000 MW of new-rehabilitated electricity generation capacity, and 3 million new electricity connections, enabling reliable and affordable electricity access to millions of people for the first time.
- The ME&L Advisor is responsible for the implementation of all aspects of the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&E&L) Plan
Indicator Data Collection, Verification, and Management:
- Develop and maintain a database containing all indicator data for the project by activity and in alignment with the components of the M&E Plan
- Collect and verify indicator data from all project activities, disaggregate data as appropriate
- Attend major project events for data collection
- Maintain version control over M&E Plan document
- Maintain change log of M&E document
Alignment of Project Activities to M&E Plan:
- Support the alignment of all Work Plan activities to Performance Indicator, Targets, and Expected Results in the M&E Plan
- Assist in setting monitoring and evaluation targets and collection indicator data for all activities
- Assist in revising the M&E and Annual Work Plans to fit the project’s priorities and targets
- Communicate with a team of subcontractors, long-term, and short-term consultants and subcontractors working to report on activities and indicators for each technical activity
- Report on progress against indicators and results to technical teams and to Deloitte as requested
- Prepare sections of quarterly and annual reports relevant to progress against M&E plan
- As needed, alert Project and Programme Managers on data quality issues or progress against targets and propose solutions for reaching or amending at-risk issues
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work
- We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an M.S/M.A/MBA with at least 6 years of relevant experience; a B.S/B.A Degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience or a Degree less than a B.S/B.A with at least 8 years of experience.
- Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
- Strong training & facilitation skills;
- Ability to initiate and manage change and to recognize and adjust to rapidly changing conditions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to write reports;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook express including financial and statistical packages;
- High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including ability to build alliances and collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity;
- Ability to maintain high standards of integrity; establish straightforward, productive relationships;
- Must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, verbal skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Ability to treat individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for ethnic, cultural and gender differences.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply