Full-time Deloitte Nigeria: Administrative Assistants Recruitment
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The Job : Administrative Assistants
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Requisition code: 153394
Direct Report: Director, Finance, Operations and Compliance
Business Unit: General
- Deloitte is leading a power sector transformation programme which has been established by a development agency to support reform within Nigeria’s power sector.
- Key objectives of the reform programme include addressing gas to power challenges, competitive procurement of clean and conventional energy, utility distribution sector reform, and off-grid electricity access. Ideally, the project will enable 10,000 MW of new-rehabilitated electricity generation capacity, and 3 million new electricity connections, enabling reliable and affordable electricity access to millions of people for the first time.
- The Administrative Assistant’s core responsibility is to support the operations team and project leadership with any needs that arise, and/or provide ongoing support in identified areas.
- This individual should be comfortable with performing tasks on an ad-hoc basis
- Complete tasks on an ad hoc basis, as assigned by project leadership, the Office Manager, or other members of the Operations Team.
Some examples of ongoing tasks may be:
- Help with scheduling and coordinating meetings and events, take notes, and distribute the notes after the meeting.
- Support the HR Manager with the hiring process (reviewing CVs, scheduling interviews, etc.) as well as the onboarding process (collecting paperwork from new staff, monitoring communications, and otherwise helping with training).
- Support the Procurement Officer by taking inventory and tagging assets, as needed, and checking office supply levels.
- Coordinate the office opening and closing procedures, such as closing window shades and making sure all cabinets etc. have been locked.
- Help technical staff organize materials or put together briefings for their meetings or events.
- Translation help, as needed.
- Copy-editing materials.
- Hold check-ins with technical teams or project leadership to see what additional support they require
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- All applicants are expected to have either a minimum of an MS/MA/MBA with at least 3 years of relevant experience; a BS/BA degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience or a degree less than a BS/BA with at least 3 years of experience.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How To Apply