Full-time Dangote Group: Static Modeler Recruitment
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Job : Static Modeler
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Senior technical member of sub-surface team responsible for building and updating static earth and reservoir models, well planning, field development activities, planning & monitoring operational activities across shallow marine assets offshore Nigeria
- Geological modelling activities. Work with team geoscientists, RE’s and PE’s to create representative suite of static models for history matching and forecasting, for input to reserve evaluation.
- Evaluate and communicate geological uncertainties feeding into additional data acquisition plans and capture in uncertainty analysis and reservoir modelling.
- Prepare supporting documentation on infill or further development drilling opportunities, including presentations, well proposals
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Phd/M.Sc/B.Sc in Geosciences/Petroleum Engineering, Minimum 10-15 years’ cognate experience in oil/gas industry with 7-10 years’ solid experience in static modelling and development/reservoir geology in clastic environment.
- Advanced 3D static modelling skills including integration of petro-physics, rock physics, quantitative seismic interpretation, depositional models and reservoir engineering information for dynamic reservoir simulation and volumetric assessments. Broad petroleum geology experience, with specific in-depth experience in oil field
How To Apply