Full-time Cv Submission at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
The Job : Industrial Hygienist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 86695BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Individual will conduct and participate in industrial hygiene surveys and monitoring of workplace exposures (Physical, Biological, Chemical, Ergonomic and Psychosocial)
- He/She will participate in developing, implementation and verifying Health Risk Assessments, generate technical industrial hygiene reports, facilitate maintenance and calibration of IH equipment,develop and conduct training programs, document Industrial Hygiene data in Shell Health database, participate as Health Subject Matter Expert (SME) in audits and review Occupational Health controlling documents.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences or Engineering
- Postgraduate qualification in Industrial/Occupational Hygiene
- Licentiate of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (LFOH) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), ABIH or Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH)
- Industrial Hygiene experience (at least 4 years) in Chemical, Oil and Gas industry
How To Apply