Full-time Cv Submission at Dell Nigeria
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor, Field Marketing on our Marketing team in Nigeria.
The Job : Senior Advisor, Field Marketing
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID R58404
- Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell is at the forefront of customer engagement.
- Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes.
- Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback.
- At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
- Responsible for executing all marketing programs promoting commercial & enterprise capabilities.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise, whilst having an in-depth understanding of Dell goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year.
- Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings.
- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions.
- Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity.
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Strong project and program management experience, with regional/global execution experience.
- Researches best practices & makes recommendations to improve processes
- Confident and dynamic, with a strong creative outlook
- Advanced communication skills
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
How To Apply