Full-time Customer Service/Sales Executive at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Our client in the financial industry, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:
The Job : Customer Service/Sales Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Industry: Financial Industry
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory. Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings, and training.
- Follow company Sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Recognize colors, sizes, and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 30years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
How To Apply