Full-time Customer Relationship Officer at County Cargo
County Service Solution Nigeria Limited is a company Limited by shares, registered in the United Kingdom (County service solution Uk. Limited) and in Nigeria with registration number 1040716, having its operational offices in the United States of America and China. County service solution have been operating for the past Seven years purely in the united Kingdom providing various business solutions to fast moving, viable and striving businesses, due to the yearnings of our client we decided to bridge the gap and thought it wise to bring the company closer to our clients in Nigeria which includes you.Shop online from usa to Nigeria
The Job : Customer Relationship Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
County Cargo needs a Customer Relationship Officer to satisfy and provide excellent customer care experience for all customers/prospects at all times no matter the mode and medium of customer engagement. Qualified candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Resolve all Customer enquiries both online and offline and also do a proper follow up till conversion or resolution when necessary.
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily social media contents that build meaningful connections and encourage community members to take action.
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Assist in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Customer Relations or other similar role
- Must possess excellent organizational and communication skills and be willing to impart knowledge
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office package(Particularly Word and Excel)
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) when necessary
- Must be Internet savvy
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
How To Apply