Full-time Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL): Staff Physician – Surgeon Recruitment
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries conducting business worldwide including Nigeria.
The Job : Staff Physician – Surgeon
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Locations: Lagos or Warri, Nigeria
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide day to day surgical care services and call coverage
- Develop a minimal access surgical services and endoscopy services
- Provide surgical assistance for Obstetrics and Gynecology Operations
- Lead surgical Team in Medical division to provide superior surgical services in a safe and controlled condition
- Support Occupational health and preventive surgical health
- Provide other General Medical services and Emergency medical response
- Support the medical leadership in the day to day hospital administration
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the medical leadership or Medical Director.
- FWACS (Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons) or FMCS (Fellow of the Medical College of Surgeon) or Equivalent Specialist Qualification in General Surgery
- Five (5) year post fellowship qualification in general surgery.
- Working experience in minimal access surgery and endoscopy
- IT skills – proficiency in computer use and IT applications especially medical information system is essential.
- Emergency medicine qualifications – BLS, ACLS & ATLS
- Effective communication skills – Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with patients as well as other Team members as a tool for effective management.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
The salary attached to this position and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
How To Apply