Full-time Business Controller at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited is a customer center with its operational base in Lagos. The customer center covers activities in 3 business areas : Compressor Technique, Mining and Rock Excavation Technique and Construction Technique.
The Job :Business Controller
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are are looking for an experienced Business Controller to support Atlas Copco Nigeria business development, ensuring both efficiency and compliance with internal and external rules and regulations.
- The successful candidate will report to the Country Manager and will be a member of the Management Team.
As Business Controller you will:
- Ensure all Corporate Governance matters are understood and coordinated in line with statutory and Group standards.
- Continue to integrate, adapt and develop the financial organization to fulfil the Atlas Copco Group financial and organizational standards,
- Ensure that financial reporting is in accordance with IFRS and The Way We Do Things,
- Lead the reporting process: validate source data and accuracy of all company scorecards in accordance with FAM and local statutory practices,
- Improve and develop internal controls to safeguard company assets,
- Overall responsibility for Accounting and Finance functions (credit management, credit control, cash management, assets management, inventories, receivables, provisions, taxes etc.),
- Raise “red flags” whenever compliance with sound business principles are at risk,
- Analyze business and financial data, in an accurate, relevant and timely manner, in order to map the performance, trends and various potential forecasts of the company,
- Drive continuous improvement in business control processes and procedures, support management and the organization with reports, analysis and tools to follow up on the business and to initiate actions,
- Be a driver and leader in training and coaching of employees to follow ” The Way We Do Things”
- Lead the forecast process and its follow-up through the Management meetings, Business and Legal Boards.
- Practice of Business analysis and risk management. Good understanding of how to prepare financial statements and financial reporting Able to work in a fast-paced environment as a strong and influential team member Minimum 7 years’ experience in finance and business control, preferably in a Customer Centre in Atlas Copco Working with ERP systems (BPCS is an advantage). Team management
- Familiar with Group accounting principles, IFRS and local statutory rules.
- Fluency in English Knowledge of Atlas Copco’s The Way We Do Things Good command of Windows Tools specially a good working knowledge of Excel Understanding of local Finance, Accounting and regulatory practices
- Chartered accountant (ICAN, ACCA or equivalent) University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent. MBA is desirable
- We are looking for a proactive person with high adaptability, openennes to change, and excellent people skills. In order to be successful, you must have a high level of “drive”, communication and analytical skills, and genuine interest in all aspects of the business operation.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected]