Full-time Bemil Nigeria Limited: Patrol Inspector Vacancy
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
The Job :Patrol Inspector
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, accountability, and care of all company equipment issued to their assigned locations.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Be able to ride a motorcylcle
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Interested persons must possess a minimum of OND with military background.
- Preference will be given to candidates with professional qualifications and experiences in similar capacity.
- Age: Must be between 25-50 years.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications to: [email protected]