Full-time Bell Oil & Gas Cv Submission
Bell Oil & Gas specialises in supplying dedicated professional services to the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
We are dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks.
The Job : Assistant Manager – Finance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Provide support to the Financial Controller in managing the day to day financial systems of the company.
- Maintain effective systems for financial control.
- Maintains effective systems for financial reporting; both internally and externally.
- Develop a strong financial status to boost our cash flow position.
- Control costs by reviewing company’s approval process.
- Ensure prompt invoicing and debt collection.
- Support in the compilation, analysis and approval of global monthly budgets for management consideration.
- Prepare financial statements (Profit and Loss Account, Balance sheet, Cash Flow statements, etc)
- Comply with internal control procedures on a day to day basis.
- Ensure billing and management of accounts receivable and collection processes.
- Maintain an effective financial information system that enables the production of periodic financial and management reports as required.
- Support and review day to day work of finance officers.
- Participates in the selection of subordinate members of the Finance team.
- Responsible for internal controls company -wide.
- Custodian of the finance manual, while ensuring the manual is in line with best practice.
- Ensure manual is strictly adhered to by all sub-finance units
- Carry out any other task assigned by the Senior Finance Manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Effective Support to the FC
- Leadership and people management
- Error-free bank reconciliations.
- Managing corporate performance
- Fixed Assets management.
- Financial Control and reporting
- Inventory Accounting
- Personal Development
- Communication / Responsiveness excellence
A graduate of a tertiary institution.
At least 4 years post- ICAN qualification experience.
Sound knowledge of accounting standards.
Proficiency in the use of computer applications.
Proficiency in the use of SAP is an added advantage.
Sound numeric skills.
Sound MS Excel skill.
Good knowledge of import finance operations.
Problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry will be an added advantage.
How To Apply