Full-time Apata & Ascott Limited: Business Development Officer Recruitment
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
The Job : Business Development Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Formulate strategies based on the company’s objectives.
- Conduct market research and create target consumer profiles, their needs, and requirements.
- Prepare presentations, business plans and proposals.
- Integrate new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Examine risks and potentials and estimate partners’ needs.
- Coordinate deal requirements, negotiate contracts, integrate contract requirements with business operations and close deals.
- Seek opportunities for business development.
- Responsible for heading up company’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Write reports and ensure management are adequately briefed on portfolio status.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Business Development.
- A Degree from any related field.
- Core business negotiation strategies and skill required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency across various social platforms and management tools.
- Excellent business sense.
- Positive attitude and tenacious.
- Good understanding of the principles of business.
- The capacity to set and meet targets.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]