Full-time Advancement Executive at Lagos Business School
LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
In order to achieve this mission the School seeks to:
Provide high potential professionals with a general management education which stresses professional ethics and service to the community through the practice of management.
Have a positive impact on the professional and ethical standards of business management in Nigeria
The Job :Advancement Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Director, Advancement
Directly Supervises: Nil
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Purpose of Position: Initiates and prospects for secondary donors and provides data, administrative support, back-up and follow up taccomplish approved advancement projects of the School.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited tthe following:
- Initiate, cultivate and develop secondary donors and execute activities tfirm value adding relationship with school.
- Organise fundraising events and attending School events for the purpose of obtaining donations from attendees.
- Build and manage existing relationship with prospective donors.
- Prepare development budgets
- Initiate, maintain and regularly update accuracy of prospective donors and donor’s information on the database.
- Report, record and file all departmental documents and events
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability tread and interpret documents, developmental budget, write and proofread correspondences and other materials.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of donors that partner with the school
- Value of donations received by the school
- Timely preparedness (meeting deadlines) and accuracy of plans.
- Meeting Financial targets.
- Success of key School development and fundraising events
- Growth in number of development activities going on in the school
- Quality and Accuracy of Data
- Organization, Completeness and accuracy of Records
- Initiatives introduced tenhance School development and fundraising activities
- Feedback from internal and external customers
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication skills
- Administrative Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiating Skills [Influencing & Persuading Skills]
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Assertive, personable, confident and able tregister presence
- Good command of spoken English with good span of engagement
- Versatile in general knowledge and global current affairs
Bachelor of Science
Additional Qualification such as an MBA and/or other Professional Qualification will be an advantage
Minimum of five years’ experience working in a corporate environment and profit oriented organization.
How To Apply