Full-time ActionAid Nigeria: Partnerships & Local Rights Programme Manager Vacancy
ActionAid is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises works with the poor and excluded; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. ActionAid Nigeria is an affiliate of ActionAid International, an International Non-Governmental organisation registered in The Netherlands with its headquarters in Johannesburg South Africa. ActionAid International works in more than 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
The Job : Partnerships & Local Rights Programme Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The post holder will be responsible for leading, motivating and supporting the LRP team to plan and manage activities aimed at achieving the objectives of ActionAid Nigeria Partnerships & Local Rights Programmes in line with the Country Strategy Paper.
- S/he would be the liaison between the LRP team and other Strategic focus (programme) areas of AAN, take charge of AAN relationship and strategic engagement with partner organisations, MDAs and traditional institutions.
- First degree in Social sciences or Arts/humanities is essential
- Master’s degree in relevant field is essential
- Eight (8) years minimum working experience is essential
- At least four years’ experience in project management is essential
- Experience in community mobilization and engagement with government at State and local levels is essential
- Experience in social mobilization and campaign is essential
- Experience working with women groups and persons with disabilities is desirable
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to maintain donor relationship and accountability in line with funding policies and standards.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent Skills in Programme Information Management
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly download and complete the “Application Form” below and send together with their Curriculum Vitae in MSWord attachment to: [email protected]
Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Scanned application forms will be disregarded.
Subject line of emails must state clearly, job title of position applied for and location e.g Internal Audit Consultants – Abuja.
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly encouraged.
While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.