Full-time Account Planner at INK Business Design & Business Consulting
INK Business Design & Business Consulting
We are a bunch of really cool people with great ideas and innovative thinking. We work hard, we have fun, and we believe your business is our business.
The Job :Account Planner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Industry: Branding & Marketing Communications
What we need from you:
• Ensure that all strategic initiatives “work” by contributing to the strategic process
through brief generation; research, campaign planning, content development and
reporting. Be curious and open-minded.
• Maintain a balance between client requests, agency team members and resources
to get projects completed well and on time.
Core Fundamentals needed for the job
• Serve as a primary client-facing planner on assigned accounts
• Propose, sell and lead key strategic initiatives for assigned clients
• Develop a deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
• Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through
• Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trendspotting
• Bring specific knowledge, skills and processes in strategic planning along the
• Brand communications planning
• Campaign management
• Strategic content development
• 3-5 years experience in planning, account, creative or consultative environment
• B.A/B.Sc Required
• Office Applications, Google Apps, proficient use of web-based project management
tools will be a great advantage.
How To Apply
Send applications (And LinkedIn profiles) to [email protected]