Full-time 9mobile Ongoing Cv Submission
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
The Job : Head.Customer Value Management
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Responsible for the development and implementation ofthe Commercial Customer Value Management Strategy. He/She will leverage on theOutbound Campaign Management Solution (OCMS), Inbound Campaign ManagementSolution (ICMS), analytical tools and data warehouse for the development ofrobust and tactical engagement for subscribers across all touch points with theaim of increasing base revenue, usage, and reduce churn while elongating thesubscriber’s lifetime value on the network.
- He/she will lead the team of customer analytics andcampaign management who will focus on managing multi-channel direct marketingand targeted programs and using available data across the enterprise to ensurethat the right offers are developed and targeted at the right customer acrossconsumer touch points.
- He/She will also be responsible for deriving customerinsights through the application of advanced analytic approach that leads tothe direction of appropriate campaign development and execution which will alsobroaden and deepen ability to impacts entire marketing strategies and driverevenue.
- Works collaboratively across the enterprise withmultiple business units to define strategies, develop implementation plans anddeliver customer specific offers across various channels with a focus oncustomer retention and loyalty;
- Proactively identifies segment business opportunitiesthrough analytical interpretation of data /information and develop robustcampaigns strategy with the aim of leveraging on the identified opportunities;
- Leveraging on the analytical marketing tools to createeffective churn reduction campaigns, identification of quick wins and programsthat are responsible for enhancement of customer usage and lifetime value
- Responsible for the achieving the targeted businesscustomer and product churn number by making continuous improvement toretention, pipeline and win-back. Implementing sustainable solutions to reducethe offer cost and increase usage throughout retention and Win-back whiletactically responding to overall net additions.
- Responsible for the development and execution of acontinuous improvement programmes to make reactive retention (includingturnaround, pipeline and Win-back) better performing, more effective measuredby churn, efficiency and subsequent decay.
- Responsible for the development of best practices onbuilding, testing, and deploying marketing rules ranging from triggeredcampaigns to real-time marketing campaigns
- Responsible for managing multi-channel directmarketing programs and using data to ensure that the right offers are developedfor the right customer at the right across all consumer touch points;
- Integrates and analyzes data from multiple source -competitive, primary research, secondary research for effective measurement ofcampaigns and targeted programs.
- Responsible for building and development of churnpredictive models and lead the analytics and campaign management team toeffectively operationalize these models
- Lead team to develop a vision and long-term strategyfor reactive/proactive retention and customer loyalty
- Develop new and innovative ways to deliverimprovements to all aspects of reactive retention performance that areachievable, measurable and scalable
- Work closely with appropriate internal stakeholdersand teams to drive awareness of TMI (Test, Measure, Improve) programme and ensureall activity is delivered to time, budget and meets relevant process,operational and regulatory requirements
- Monitors and controls budgetary needs of unit
- Leverages appropriate channels – Consumer Sales andService, Enterprise Segment and company website – to drive execution of churnand retention strategies
- Leads team in developing effective customer retentionstrategies, identifying customer profitability and employing churn modellingtechniques to define propensity to churn
CustomerAnalytics & Insights:
- Responsible for cross-functional customeranalytics with a focus on mining and exploiting the rich transactional data atthe individual level to solve business problems, exploit value drivingopportunities and improve the overall customer knowledge.
- Responsible for driving fact based customeranalytics insights and their behavior across the business and ensuring thateach project delivers measured value and is widely shared with appropriateareas that could benefit from the knowledge created.
- Responsibility for leading a team that identifiesand delivers all analysis for leavers, joiners, customers at risk and in theearly stages of their relationship with Etisalat Nigeria to give an informeddirection to the campaign development;
- Responsible for the key events in customerlifecycle management reflecting high investment points from the business andbeing core to the achievement of key business targets such as net additions,churn and ARPU.
- Delivers segment insights that inform strategic and tacticaldecisions and lead to improved consumer knowledge and business results.
- A first Degree in a relevant discipline such as Maths, Statistics or Operational Research or demonstrable experience of delivering wide range of statistically based analytics.
- Industry certification(s) and/orpost-graduate/professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years relevant workexperience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment,consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Advanced applied statistical experience,including multivariate regression, CHAID, factor analysis, cluster analysis,and statistical significance testing, in a CRM environment preferred
- A strategic and creative thinker capable ofdeveloping a programme of analytical solutions to address a key businesschallenge or opportunity
- Good knowledge of business customer’s behaviourand insight into what might drive increased acquisition or retention for thecore mobile segments
- Previous experience identifying and drivingdeployment of analytical collateral across a range of delivery channels and ofmeasuring their effectiveness
- Expertly familiar with the range of internal andexternal B2B data sources that could be used to enhance our acquisition andretention based analytics
- Highly proficient in SQL and use of data miningsoftware such as SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Strong communicator who can operate at all levelstaking complex analysis, interpret and communicate it appropriately todifferent audiences
- An influential presenter able to gain buy in andsupport for recommended actions
- Strong planning, resource and project managementskills for self & team.
How To Apply