Full-time ZDX Energy: Accountant Vacancy
ZDX Energy is a globally operating company established to provide expertise and deliver high-quality service, technology driven equipment and solutions that focus on the activities essential to oil and gas completion and production as well as extensive offering in logistics and supply chain services.
The Job : Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures..
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN certification, minimum of 3 years post-NYSC work experience.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]