Full-time Workforce Group: Head, Marketing Operations Vacancy
Workforce Group – Our client is the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria.
The Job : Head, Marketing Operations
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Build and execute the Company’s marketing and communications plan
- Develop , maintain and grow relationships with leaders in the Corporate , Real estate, Commercial ,Hospitability and Public sector for the purpose of lead generation
- Identify and develop new strategic opportunities for partnerships with Major stakeholders in the construction and property development sector of the economy for the purpose of marketing the company
- Develop content for promotional materials, social media, newsletters and other campaign channels
- Manage and co-ordinate all marketing , social media and advertising activities for the Company
- Understand the company’s target market and ensure adequate communication to the target market
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Ensure that the company’s brand and messaging is consistent across all platforms
- Categorize and report on trends specific to our industry and what will impact the business
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that revenue growth targets are achieve
- A Degree in in Marketing, Communications, Social sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrable experience in marketing , merchandising or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? kindly forward your resume to [email protected] with Email subject: Head Finance & Risk Management