Full-time Workforce Group: Head of Finance Vacancy
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Job : Head of Finance
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank
- Our client is currently in search of a qualified candidate for the Head of Finance position.
- The role requires one who can formulate and implement sound financial policies, strategies and systems for the MFB.
- Management of the bank’s financial function and maintenance of the bank’s books of account and implementation.
- Formulating the bank’s financial strategy and ensuring it is properly implemented.
- Formulating, implementing and maintaining sound financial and administrative policies, procedures and systems to sustain the organization.
- Review analysis of budgets, costs and operations and status of ongoing programmes to determine progress and act on deviations.
- Cash planning to ensure availability of funds to implement planned activities.
- Ensure observance of internal controls-ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring effective administration of office support services and provision of security services;
- Ensuring compliance with legal and fiscal regulations.
- A dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree (B.Sc.) from a recognised university ( Accounting/Finance)
- Proven experience in Financial Management of not less than eight (8) years of which 3 years as head of Finance Department/ management ;
- Relevant professional qualifications in Finance i.e. ICAN, ACCA.
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills.
- Wide exposure in the Finance Operations.
- Thorough knowledge of the requirements of the Banking Act.
- Able to interact at high executive level.
- Demonstrated report and proposal writing experience.
- Critical thinker with good analytical skills.
- Result oriented.
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness.
- Strategic perspective.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should be the job title
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.