Full-time Workforce Group: Fuel Station Facility Engineer Vacancy
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Job : Fuel Station Facility Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Fuel Station Facility Engineer is responsible for managing the maintenance of the retail and commercial network ensuring safe and cost-effective maintenance activities. The jobholder holder oversees both minor and major capital activities and ensures implementation and adherence to established HSE standards in the assigned area.
- Develop maintenance strategies to optimize costs and retail operations.
- Develop and establish quality criteria and technical specifications.
- Develop and establish contracting strategies for programmed maintenance.
- Coordinate and monitor resources for maintenance budget; manage maintenance expenses for assigned geographic area
- Negotiate competitive terms and conditions for supplies of materials and services.
- Coordinate with other Units to maximize supplier relationships
- Monitor and evaluate performance of service providers
- Ascertain contract requirements; participate in the evaluation and selection of contractors for primary work assignments; conduct annual contractor reviews (on site & performance based) in conjunction with other maintenance team members
- Undertake facilities management for company and investor assets (according to dealer/franchise agreements)
- Minimize life cycle cost of equipment by arranging for cost effective asset maintenance
- Coordinate maintenance services providers (internal/external) to ensure facilities remain in optimum condition to support sales efforts.
- Periodically review on-site work of internal and external technicians to ensure that work meets expectations
- Manage and supervise facility development and image enhancement projects to ensure that projects are completed within timelines, budget, to meet required design standards and ensure compliance with HSE standards.
- Facilitate execution of maintenance programs (discretionary maintenance, retrofits, compliance projects, water intrusion, etc)
- Minimum of 5 years engineering practice experience, with sound maintenance and facilities management experience
- Must currently be working in an oil and gas company as a Facility Engineer/Manager in the retail outlet
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
- Registration with appropriate professional body is desirable.
- Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Industry knowledge and maintenance best practices
- Good working knowledge of facilities management; general maintenance and repairs in retail outlets. Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Quality assurance and controls
- Project management
- Vendor/Supplier Relationship Management Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? kindly forward your resume to email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED