Full-time Workforce Group: Entry-level Direct Sales Executives (DSE) Vacancy
Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
The Job : Entry-level Direct Sales Executives (DSE)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Function: Sales/Business Development
Industry: Banking/Asset Management/FMCG/Manufacturing
- As a Direct Sales Executive (DSE), you will be responsible for managing clients and sourcing for new business, exploring sales opportunities and business development.
- Identify and understand the needs of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment
- Sell company’s products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all documents bought in for the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Not more than 32years Old.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
- N.B – Please both B.Sc. and HND holders must have completed their NYSC programme.
- OND holders must have completed their industrial training (IT).
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] the Subject of the mail should be “Direct Sales Executive”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.