Full-time Weststar Associates Limited: Public Relations and Social Media Assistant Vacancy
Weststar Associates Limited, is an auhorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Job : Public Relations and Social Media Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The Public Relations and Social Media Assistant will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website;
- Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating original content for websites, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles and marketing materials based on the requirements of the company.
- A bachelor degree holder with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience. A degree in Marketing and Communications is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Experience in PR and Social Media management is an added advantage.
- A computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Fairly good knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Macromedia flash, MS- FrontPage etc. would be added advantage.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Willingness to learn and work
How To Apply
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected]