Full-time Weststar Associates Limited: Parts Process Specialist Vacancy
Weststar Associates Limited, is an auhorised general distributor of Mercedes-Benz in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Job : Parts Process Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We have a unique opportunity for a Parts Process Specialist to support our objective of delivering excellent communication and service to customers.
- A successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ability to analyse the Parts Catalogue and a strong desire to support the Company’s service operations.
- As a Parts Process Specialist, you are in charge of planning, controlling and monitoring the processes in the parts department.
- You are to ensure economical and warehouse management, as well as smooth logistics process for the parts.
- You are the operation’s contact person for all questions dealing with parts processing and management.
- Placing orders with suppliers and monitoring the order process.
- Placing stock replenishment and express orders with the logistics center.
- Processing stock and or delivery differences. Processing the relevant lists, posting items in and checking invoices.
- Supporting in deciding on the product range and initial supply of parts.
- Providing information on parts availability and or delivery dates.
- Generating statistics, defining the figures for the logistics department and ensuring that data is forwarded to the accounting department in an orderly manner.
- Supplying information and documents relevant for accounting as well as performing product range analysis.
- Processing transport damage.
- Administering and monitoring storage location according to the best possible utilization.
- Operating a disposal and recycling system.
- Handling customers’ requests and working out proforma invoices
- Following up offers and finalizing parts sales process.
- Education: Bachelor degree.
- Training in administration or logistics, ideally in the automobile industry is an added advantage.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical environment, and to work independently, adapt, improvise and problem solve
- A computer literate with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sufficient experience in the parts/logistics department in the automobile Industry or operation is an added advantage.
- Proven record of success in customer-facing roles and in providing customer services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, willingness to learn and work.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their cover letter and CV’s to: [email protected]